Wednesday, April 7, 2010

drumroll, please!

The anticipation...
can you feel it? : )

I feel like my entire life is in a "drumroll" stage right now.
I feel like everything is building up to something. Something big. This feeling is present in so many areas of my life right now. I even find it hard to sleep sometimes! Don't get me wrong, this is a positive feeling of apprehension... it just gives me this urge to keep my eyes open, and stay on my toes.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
God never changes. He keeps a steady beat, just like the heart inside of me. He is constant, reliable, unwavering. Solid and unshakable.


His rhythm is the backbone to all the others, never changing.
And I feel like all these little drumrolls are going to collide soon, in this one huge explosion of lights, colors, and sound, to create the rhythm my life has always been destined to have. My lifesong in the making. It's a pretty cool feeling.

I just can't help but to think... "life is good." : )

No comments:

Post a Comment